New York National College Fair

Alexander Bradford, Staff Reporter

This year on April 24, from 11:00 AM to 4:00PM is the National College Fair.

The National College Fair gives the opportunity for this year’s seniors to learn more about the different colleges they could end up attending in the very near future. Different colleges will be able to interact with students on a personal level and give students a better idea of what college they would like to commit to.

With only three months left in this senior year, the New York National College Fair is a great experience for all students who plan on attending a college during the fall semester.

The New York National College Fair is going to be located at the Javits Center of New York Hall 1C 655 West 34th Street New York NY 10001-1188. This experience will not only be helpful for seniors, but it will also greatly benefit Juniors. This year’s juniors also have to start thinking about which college they would like to attend, as well as filling out the financial aid forms. If you want to attend this event, all you have to do is go to http://www.nacacnet.org/colle-fairs/springNCF/pages/new-york.aspx and click on “Student Register to Attend.”

The process is simple , quick , and easy. This website also gives you a list of all the schools that will be attending the event. This will be a very valuable experience for all those who decide to come.