Seniors Look Forward To Their Upcoming Senior Trip

Jorge Lopez, Staff Reporter

Excitement is building up as the Senior Trip to Honor’s Haven is approaching, and students are looking forward to just getting away for a little and enjoying life with their fellow classmates. Justin Pile, a senior here at MBHS, said, “I’m really excited about the Senior Trip, being able to hang out with my friends and doing activities that we enjoy together.”

After 4 years of hard work,  seniors feel they deserve the break just to relax and celebrate. Some seniors are even ready to just graduate and experience the college life. Shani Hayes, also a senior at MBHS, explained what she’s looking forward to at the end of the school year. She said,  “I am ready to enjoy summer and college”

Many students are eager to experience what the trip has to offer and to participate in the many activities. One particular activity many seniors are looking forward to is paintball because of its competitiveness. Seniors are excited to compete against their classmates and teachers in paintball and feel that it will be a fun and enjoyable experience in general.

Overall seniors are delighted to create new and long lasting memories before graduation that they can take with them to live on after graduation. They feel that this trip will be a truly special, unique and memorable experience that they will be looking back on for years to come.